- a) Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- b) Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment must be surrendered to staff.
- c) No trading allowed within the venue without the prior consent of Margate Rhythm & Rock (MRR).
- d) You give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- e) Please use the bins and recycling points provided.
- f) Disabled Facilities are available at Margate Winter Gardens.
- a) Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by MRR
- b) Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase, no later than 3 months after the event.
- c) A minimum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- d) Refunds of booking fees per ticket are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
- a) No unaccompanied under 16’s are allowed on site.
- b) Under 16’s must be accompanied by an over 18.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
- a) Tickets are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from official agents.
- b) Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
- c) Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange.
- d) Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to event).
- e) Tickets remain the property of Margate Winter Gardens.
- f) Wristbands remain the property of MRR.
- f) Duplicates will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
- g) The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the event.
- a) We reserve the right to evict customers and guests without refund, and/or refuse admission.
- b) You and your bags and clothing may besearched at the entrances, on the site, or when leaving.
- c) Please do not bring food or drink into the Winter Gardens.
- d) Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be reported to Kent Police and refused entry.
- e) Under 18s are not permitted to purchase alcohol on site.
- f) It is illegal for anyone to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
- g) Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly.
- h) Smoking (including e-cigs) is not permitted inside the Winter Gardens. The designated smoking areas must be adhered to.
- We are unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence.